Thursday, June 2, 2011

Prepare for the Raaagh...

Hiya folks. Long time no see. I apologize for that.

But hey, I've been busy.

Introducing RAAAGH!



RAAGH (or RAAAGH, or RAGH, or whatever I choose to call it) is best described as an 80's arcade game. You play to get your personal high score. And like all good 80's arcade games, RAAGH features bullets, carnage, and an AI squad at your command.

What 80's arcade game featured an AI squad at your command? Well, uhh...

Shut up, you.

Anywho, a typical round of RAAAGH starts like this:



But it quickly devolves to this:



Sold yet? Get it HERE. I'll update this later when I can host the file myself, but for now go ahead and use the excellent (and free) filefront gamefront servers.

But Handshakes, what about Necrofrenzy?

Necrofrenzy is still very much on the way. RAAAGH was just a little project to stretch my muscles, so to speak. For RAAAGH, I used and got to know a new game engine as well as a new sound API, so now I've worked out a lot of the kinks and quirks of the development process.

And boy, were there ever some big ass quirks. There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth involved in getting the sound API to function, I'll say that much.

Anywho, expect some big updates and news in the coming weeks.

Caio.

No comments:

Post a Comment